Gripe water is an over the counter medication but still you must consult your doctor once before giving it to your baby and its always advisable that you stick to the recommended dosage. Enlisted below are certain tips that can help you to select the best gripe water for your tiny bundle of joy:
- Refrain from Gripe water containing Sodium Bicarbonate/ Baking Soda as it can disturb the pH of your baby’s tiny tummy. Other ingredients that are to be avoided lists Alcohol, Charcoal, Glycerin, Soy, Parabens, Artificial flavors and Colors. Use Mother Sparsh Gripe Water as it is 100 % ayurvedic preparation free from Sodium Bicarbonate/Sarjikakshara and a complete natural choice for stomach discomfort, gas, colic, teething and hiccups.
- Avoid the Gripe water that contains vegetable carbon or charcoal because it leads to blackened stools and constipation.
- Avoid Gripe water containing sucrose.
- Always use the ones which are prepared from natural herbal oils as they are the safest.
- Read the ingredient list carefully before selecting the gripe water.
- If you baby is allergic to any ingredient, so look out for the symptoms like vomiting, diarrhea, difficulty in breathing, itchiness, watery eyes, difficulty in swallowing, swelling on tongue or lips. If you come across any such symptom in your baby, consult your doctor immediately.
- Mother Sparsh Gripe Water is India’s First Gripe Water without Sodium Bicarbonate/Sarjikakshara & Sucrose which is most commonly found in all other gripe water present in the market. As per Medline Plus, a service of the U.S National Library of Medicine, antacids (sodium bicarbonate/baking soda) should not be given to young children/babies (up to 12 years of age) unless it is prescribed by the doctors”. Mother Sparsh Gripe Water is the 100% Ayurvedic formulation for your infant to relieve from gas, Indigestion & acidity.