During infant stage of baby, she faces difficult challenges to cope up with new environment and is generally seen with sleep problems. Mostly parents find it difficult to cope with child’s sleep disruption or regression during night time. Instead of getting panic, parents must first understand the cause. These lapses in sleep are called as sleep regressions. The major reasons lying behind the sleep problems are acid reflux, stomach problem and colic pain. Therefore, first of all learn about the developing stages from which your child is going through and recognize the pattern and behavior of your child’s sleep. In a first year, baby undergoes three times through sleep regressions:
- Regression at 4th month: It is generally observed in the baby when she is between the age of 3 - 6 months and usually lasts for 2-3 weeks.
- Regression at 8th month: It is experienced between the age of 8-10 month of baby and at this time, baby is mature enough to handle the stress.
- Regression at 12th month: At this time baby start crawling and start attempts to walking and resists to falling asleep.
- Try to get your baby to nap at the same time each day.
- Massage your baby before bed and relax baby by bathing.
- Change babies cloths or nappies before going to bed.
- Ensure baby feed enough in day time, so that baby should not feeling hungry during sleep time.
- If baby suffering from stomach related problem then Ayurvedic gripe water is a best solution to sooth babies’ stomach.
- Try to talk or cradles her softly in your arms.
- Don’t overtire your child during daytime.
- Spend more time with your baby.
From the very first moment when we see cute little face, we want everything best for our baby. We are blessed by nature’s valuable assets which let this human race to develop thoroughly. Ayurveda has used those invaluable resources to bring sound health to our babies. Experts here in Mother Sparsh are focused on developing 100% approved Ayurvedic products conforming pharmaceutical standards.Read More
Mother Sparsh Baby Care Pvt. Ltd., H.No: 886, Sector-7, Ambala City, Haryana
24X7 HelpLine: 0171-3055255
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org