Bath is very essential to keep your infant in good health. Baby bath in the beginning is a freaking experience as handling a soft, delicate one is a task. You want your baby to stay safe and clean and for that you have to establish healthy baby bath habits. You need to be aware about the perfect technique and take on quality products for cleaning skin and hair.
We have created a list of healthy bathing habits to keep your baby clean and along with that making the bathing process enjoyable for both of you.
- Bath is both relaxing and stimulating but bath when given with warm water is fully relaxing. It calms the baby and brings your baby to sleep. Take care that the water is neither hot nor cold before starting the activity. You can use thermometer to check this.
- Giving your baby bath when your baby is in a good mood is the master key. The best time is when your baby is happy and awake as at this time your baby will enjoy bath the most. Avoid bathing when baby is overtired and hungry. Prefer the time when you are totally free means you should not be disturbed by anyone because you cannot stop this activity in between and leave baby in middle of it. Keep all the necessities near you like towel, clothes etc.
- Make sure your bathroom is warm before starting the bath because babies tend to lose heat from their body quickly.
- Say a big ‘NO’ to anything harsh for your baby skin because baby skin is highly delicate and soft. Use mild products made from natural and 100% chemical free ingredients. Always prefer paraben, Phthalates and silicon free product like Mother Sparsh Baby Body Wash and Baby Soap as it cleans the whole body, retains moisture and make skin radiant and beautiful.
- Moisturizing is essential after bath to prevent dryness. Use Mother Sparsh Ayurvedic Baby Lotion to nourish and hydrate the skin without any side effect because it is free from both Parabens & Silicon. It is advised to use lotion regularly after bath to ensure healthy skin.
- Bathing 2-3 times a week is sufficiently enough for a new born to stay clean and healthy. Babies don’t need to take bath daily as daily bath can be harmful and harsh for their skin.
- To maintain cleanliness and avoid any accumulation of bacteria, yeast and dust clean your baby’s face, genitals, area around diapers, buttocks and thighs. Prefer a cleanser and baby wipes for this. It is well evident that baby's skin is much more delicate than your own, so Mother Sparsh Water Wipes are formulated specifically for your baby’s supple, soft & delicate skin. These are the only wipes that contain 98% purified water & free from Parabens and Alcohol.