Care of newborn baby is not an easy task for parents especially for new parents. It needs a special attention and awareness of important things. In Ayurveda, one of the eight branches is the “kaumarbhritya” which presently deals with the care of the infants and children. Astanga Haridaya is one of the authoritative treatises of ancient Indian medicine and part of kaumarbhrtiya. As per ayurveda, Human age is described in three stages. The period up to sixteen years of age is “Baal”. In “baal” (childhood) stage increase in dhatu (tissue), indriya (sense) and Ojas (essence of dhatu responsible for strength). So, it is the stage, where we have to be very conscious and responsible for proper growth and development of our baby. Here are some tips for parents.
- Before handling, wash your hands
- Be careful to support baby’s head and neck.
- Don’t shake baby either he is playing or in frustrated mood.
- Be careful baby is securely fastened into the stoller, pram or car seat.
- Massage both shoulders in circular motion in clockwise directions, then up and down the arms.
Bonding and providing soothing effect is most important step for caring newborn.
- Massage is one of the best ways to create a bond between parent and child.
- Do gentle massage, it help to increase development and growth of the baby. Opting out Ayurvedic Baby products is always beneficial for baby as it contains less chemicals.
- Use a clean diaper.
- Use Water Wipes to cleanse area.
- Apply Diaper rash cream if baby has rashes.
- After each and every bowel movement, change diaper or wet cloths.
- Try to position baby properly for breastfeeding. If you hold your baby incorrectly then he doesn't latch on properly and it can cause nipple soreness and abrasion.
- Wait for 3-4 weeks before giving bottle to baby as it can cause nipple confusion, due to which baby refuses the breast.
- Support babies head and body while breastfeeding.
- Wear comfortable clothes for breastfeeding.
- Burp your baby after feeding as while nursing baby takes in air through the nose.
- Use a luke warm water.
- Mother Sparsh Ayurvedic Baby Soap & Baby Body Wash contains the goodness of herbs like turmeric & Almond oil which is ideal for baby bath.
- Use plastic bathtub for baby bath.
- Gently wash your baby's head and body.
- Use a clean and soft towel.
- Wrap baby careful into blanket or towel after bath.
- Try to avoid dryness of skin.
- Pick any Ayurvedic lotion which is free from Parabens & Silicon.
- Some laboratory studies and researchers have found evidence that Phthalates, Parabens & Silicon have the potential to alter hormone levels in the human body. Theoretically, they could interfere with normal development as both i.e Parabens & Phthatlates can be absorbed through the skin which may lead to many hormonal problems in the baby. You may check labels for these commonly used parabens in baby products: - ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, methylparaben.
From the very first moment when we see cute little face, we want everything best for our baby. We are blessed by nature’s valuable assets which let this human race to develop thoroughly. Ayurveda has used those invaluable resources to bring sound health to our babies. Experts here in Mother Sparsh are focused on developing 100% approved Ayurvedic products conforming pharmaceutical standards.Read More
Mother Sparsh Baby Care Pvt. Ltd., H.No: 886, Sector-7, Ambala City, Haryana
24X7 HelpLine: 0171-3055255
Email : email@example.com