- Remove soiled diaper from baby’s bottom.
- Clean the nappy area and allow it to dry.
- Apply diaper rash cream liberally on baby’s bottom, as often as necessary.
|3||Glycerine||Humectant & moisturizing lotion|
|5||Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice||Sootde tde skin & anti-inflammatory agent|
|6||Camellia Sinensis (Green tea) Leaf Extract||Antioxidants|
|7||Chamomillla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract||Natural skin moisturizing benefits|
|8||Lavandula Angustifolia Extract||Anti-inflammatory|
|10||Lactic Acid||Improves skin condition|
What are the major ingredients of this product?
What is the purpose of this cream?
Is this product safe for my baby?
How thick should I apply?
Should I apply everywhere or only where I can see red?
- Best Before - Within 24 months from the date of manufacture.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger allergies, a patch test is recommended before using.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Marketed by :
Mother Sparsh Baby Care Pvt Ltd.
Plot No. - 330,Industrial Area Phase - 1
Panchkula, Haryana - 134113
24x7 Helpline: 0172-4102902
Manufactured by :
Indo Herbal products,
Unit 2, Plot No 29, Sector 1B,
IIE, Ranipur, SIDCUL,
Haridwar-249403 Uttarakhand, INDIA
Plant Powered Baby Skin Sun...
Plant Powered Diaper Rash Cream For Babies
We at Mother Sparsh ship our products pan India.
Minimum Shipping Price of 49/- to be applied on orders below 449/- .
Order above 3000/- will be accepted on prepaid payments only.
Orders placed after Saturday 5:00 PM will be processed for shipment only on the following Mondays or upcoming working days.
The estimate delivery time may vary slightly from State to State & Metro to Non-Metro City. Days are calculated as working days, excluding Sundays & Holidays.