- Open the lid on top of the pack.
- Peel off resalable sticker & pull out wipes as needed.
- Reseal the sticker after each use.
- Close the lid to prevent wipes from drying out.
|1||Purified Water||Full of minerals|
|2||Polyaminopropyl Biguanide||Preservative for disinfection|
|3||Sodium Benzoate||Bio-degradable preservative|
|4||Calendula Extract||Holds the anti-fungal,anti-inflammatory & anti-bacterial properties which soothes the skin & prevent diaper rashes|
|5||Citric Acid||Exfoliate the skin|
|6||Xylitylglucoside Anhydroxylitol Xylitol (Glucose Vegetable Origin Wheat)||Act as a good anti-oxidants for skin|
What is the fabric used in 99% Pure Water Baby Wipes?
How many wipes are present in each pack?
What is the difference between Mother Sparsh 98% & 99% Pure Water Baby Wipes?
Are these wipes dermatologically tested?
Are these wipes Biodegradable?
Do these wipes contain soap/ lotion?
Does Mother Sparsh have any other variation of scented wipes?
Is one wipe enough to clean baby’s poop?
Can these wipes be used on the face?
Is there any travel to go pack available for 99% pure water baby wipes?
My wipes gets dry out very soon. How can it be prevented from drying out?
- Open the lid on top of the Pack
- Peel off resalable sticker & pull out wipes as needed
- Reseal the sticker after each use
- Close the lid to prevent wipes from drying out
- Best Before - Within 24 months from the date of manufacture
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger allergies, a patch test is recommended before using.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
99% Pure Water Unscented Baby Wipes with Medical Grade Fabric for Sensitive Skin
We at Mother Sparsh ship our products pan India.
Minimum Shipping Price of 49/- to be applied on orders below 449/- .
Order above 3000/- will be accepted on prepaid payments only.
Orders placed after Saturday 5:00 PM will be processed for shipment only on the following Mondays or upcoming working days.
The estimate delivery time may vary slightly from State to State & Metro to Non-Metro City. Days are calculated as working days, excluding Sundays & Holidays.