- After cleansing with Mother Sparsh Jabapushp Hair Cleanser, take an adequate amount of Mother Sparsh Jabapushp Hair Conditioner on your hands.
- Apply it on damp hair, starting from mid-length and all the way down to the ends.
- Leave it on for 2-3 minutes and rinse thoroughly, or use it as directed by a physician.
|11||Sodium Gluconate||Pharmaceutical aid|
|19||Stearic acid||Emulsion adjunct|
|21||Caprylic capric triglycerides||Nourisher|
|22||Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate (and) Isododecane||Emollient|
|23||Diheptyl Succinate (and) Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer||Emollient|
|24||Sodium PEG-7 Olive Oil Carboxylate||Surfactant|
|25||Olive Oil PEG-7 Esters||Solublizer|
|26||Brassicyl Isoleucinate Esylate (and) Brassica Alcohol||Emulsifier|
Will the moisturizing properties of Jabapushp Hair Conditioner weigh my hair down?
Why opt for Mother Sparsh Jabapushp Hair Conditioner?
Is Mother Sparsh Jabapushp Hair Conditioner suitable for oily & greasy hair?
Does this product aid in enhancing the hair vitality?
Can this product be used on coloured & treated hair?
Are the ingredients used in this product safe for damaged & dry hair?
- Best Before - Within 24 months from the date of manufacture.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger allergies, a patch test is recommended before using.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ginger & Neem Anti-Dandruff...
Jabapushp Hair Conditioner Infused With Japapushpa, Draksha & Avocado Oil for Healthy & Nourished Hair
We at Mother Sparsh ship our products pan India.
Minimum Shipping Price of 49/- to be applied on orders below 449/- .
Order above 3000/- will be accepted on prepaid payments only.
Orders placed after Saturday 5:00 PM will be processed for shipment only on the following Mondays or upcoming working days.
The estimate delivery time may vary slightly from State to State & Metro to Non-Metro City. Days are calculated as working days, excluding Sundays & Holidays.