- Spray on exposed part of body except face, also spray around body anywhere, clothes, room & play area.
- Note : Shake well before use. Don’t spray on wounds, cuts & irritated skin.
|1||Lemon Grass (Whole Plant)||With its natural fragrance, used as natural insect repellent|
|2||Citronella (Whole Plant)||Helps in repelling the mosquito bites|
|3||Eucalyptus (Leaf)||Prevents mosquitos bites|
|4||Camphor (Exudate)||Kills the presence of mosquitos|
Is this product is skin-friendly for babies?
Is it different from Fabric roll-on, if so, how?
Is there any precaution we need to take while using this spray?
When can we use this spray?
Do I need to store the bottle in a cool temperature or it is safe at room temperature?
Does this product have anti-oxidant agents to keep my baby safe from harmful chemicals?
- Best Before - Within 36 months from the date of manufacture.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger allergies, a patch test is recommended before using.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Marketed by :
Mother Sparsh Baby Care Pvt Ltd.
Plot No. - 330,Industrial Area Phase - 1
Panchkula, Haryana - 134113
24x7 Helpline: 0172-4102902
Manufactured by :
Amulya Herbs, Plot No74,
Industrial Estate, HSIIDC Alipur,
Ayurvedic Home Remedy Combo...
Natural Insect Repellent For Baby
We at Mother Sparsh ship our products pan India.
Minimum Shipping Price of 49/- to be applied on orders below 449/- .
Order above 3000/- will be accepted on prepaid payments only.
Orders placed after Saturday 5:00 PM will be processed for shipment only on the following Mondays or upcoming working days.
The estimate delivery time may vary slightly from State to State & Metro to Non-Metro City. Days are calculated as working days, excluding Sundays & Holidays.