- Massage a required amount of Jabapushp Hair Cleanser into the scalp & wet hair for a couple of minutes.
- Softly massage to create a rich lather & rinse thoroughly.
- For effective results use Mother Sparsh Jabapushp Hair Conditioner after cleansing the hair or as directed by the physician.
|15||Cocamidopropyl Betaine||Foam Booster|
|16||Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate||Surfactant|
|22||Di sodium Edetate||Chelating Agent|
|23||Citric Acid||pH Adjuster|
|27||PEG 150 Distearate||Thickener|
|29||Clay Sage Oil||Nourisher|
|30||Clay Sage Oil||Nourisher|
Does Mother Sparsh Jabapushp Hair Cleanser weigh the hair down?
Why opt for Mother Sparsh Jabapushp Hair Cleanser?
Is Mother Sparsh Jabapushp Hair Cleanser suitable for curly & frizzy hair?
Does this product help in enhancing scalp & hair health?
Can this product be used on coloured & treated hair?
Are the ingredients used in this product safe for damaged & dry hair?
- Best Before - Within 36 months from the date of manufacture.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger allergies, a patch test is recommended before using.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Jabapushp Hair Cleanser Infused With Japapushpa, Bhringraj & Amla For Naturally Healthy & Lustrous Locks
We at Mother Sparsh ship our products pan India.
Minimum Shipping Price of 49/- to be applied on orders below 449/- .
Order above 3000/- will be accepted on prepaid payments only.
Orders placed after Saturday 5:00 PM will be processed for shipment only on the following Mondays or upcoming working days.
The estimate delivery time may vary slightly from State to State & Metro to Non-Metro City. Days are calculated as working days, excluding Sundays & Holidays.