- Take sufficient amount of product in your palms and create rich lather.
- Apply it on wet hair and massage into hair and scalp.
- Leave it on for 2-3 minutes and rinse off thoroughly. Repeat if necessary.
|6||Decyl Glucosides||Plant –based Surfactant|
|7||Coco glucosides||Plant –based Surfactant|
|15||Shea Butter||Anti-inflammatory properties|
|17||Sod. PCA||Plant –based Surfactant|
|18||Tulsi Extract||Treats hair fall|
|19||Aloe vera||Helps an itchy scalp|
|20||Neem extract||Prevents premature greying|
|21||Lactic Acid||Allows the roots to grow|
|22||Ginger Extract||Strengthens the hair root and follicles|
|23||Tea tree oil||Prevent build-up of dead skin|
|25||vitamin E||Improves texture & volume of the hair|
How Ginger & Neem Hair Cleanser helps in relieving dry itchy scalp?
Does Mother Sparsh Ginger & Neem Hair Cleanser works on all the types of hair?
Does this Product help in reducing dandruff & itchy scalp?
Does this product works on the chemically treated hair or colored hair?
Are the ingredients used in this products suitable for frequent use?
- Best Before - Within 36 months from the date of manufacture.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger allergies, a patch test is recommended before using.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ginger & Neem Anti-Dandruff Hair Cleanser for Dandruff & Itchy Scalp
We at Mother Sparsh ship our products pan India.
Minimum Shipping Price of 49/- to be applied on orders below 449/- .
Order above 3000/- will be accepted on prepaid payments only.
Orders placed after Saturday 5:00 PM will be processed for shipment only on the following Mondays or upcoming working days.
The estimate delivery time may vary slightly from State to State & Metro to Non-Metro City. Days are calculated as working days, excluding Sundays & Holidays.