- Apply twice a daily & massage it into the stretch skin marks or scar areas in circular motion till it get absorbed into the skin.
- Use regularly for few months for good results.
|1||Jiwanti (Root)||Tone & furnish the skin|
|2||Haldi (Rhizome)||Known for toning|
|3||Kachur (Rhizome)||Antioxidants properties|
|4||Manjishtha (Stem)||Lightens scars & improves skin texture|
|5||Peepal (Leaf)||Heals the cracked skin|
|6||Bargad (Leaf)||Anti-microbial & anti-inflammatory properties|
|7||Baheda (Fruit)||Make the skin firm & lessen the scars|
|8||Palandu (Bulb & Seed)||Improves skin condition|
|9||Amla (Fruit)||Great for skin firmness & skin softness|
|10||Badam (Seed)||Nourishes & improves the skin|
|11||Baboona (Flower)||Boost the skin health|
|12||Rosemary (Flower)||Hydrates & moisturizes the skin|
|13||Til (Seed)||Keep the skin moist & warm|
|14||Nariyala (Endosperm)||Improves the elasticity|
Can we use stretch mark oil before pregnancy?
Will I completely get rid of my scars?
Does it cause any sort of allergy to the skin?
Can we use it for removing stretch marks on the arms?
When and how to use this oil?
I’m having stretch marks for many years. Will this product help now?
When should I start using this oil during my pregnancy?
- Best Before - Within 36 months from the date of manufacture.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger allergies, a patch test is recommended before using.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Mini Stretch Mark Massage Oil With Nariyala, Jiwanti, Peepal, Kachur For Reducing Stretch Marks And Scars - 30 ML
We at Mother Sparsh ship our products pan India.
Minimum Shipping Price of 49/- to be applied on orders below 449/- .
Order above 3000/- will be accepted on prepaid payments only.
Orders placed after Saturday 5:00 PM will be processed for shipment only on the following Mondays or upcoming working days.
The estimate delivery time may vary slightly from State to State & Metro to Non-Metro City. Days are calculated as working days, excluding Sundays & Holidays.