Our haircare routine often takes a back seat due to our busy schedules and hectic lifestyle. We may still find time to squeeze in some skincare rituals, but our hair bears the brunt of neglect. Our basic routine of shampoo, conditioner, and hair serum is just for the outer layer of the hair that removes superficial dirt and oil. A little more is needed for nourishing the hair and scalp from within.
Now you may be wondering, what kind of hair care kit or product you should invest in? How to take care of hair with natural hair care products? Which hair care products will nourish my hair as well as the scalp? Will it be chemical and toxin-free? Is there any ayurvedic treatment for hair fall? Will this ayurvedic treatment for hair fall be helpful? Will it be worth it? All these are the concerns that come to mind before experimenting with hair, keeping the hair type and environment changes of this modern-day lifestyle.
How to take care of hair in this modern-day living?
This is not just a question but a heartfelt concern of every person of this modern-day lifestyle. Instead of taking regular hair care, from oiling to shampoo ending it with good conditioning, what else can be done to make our hair feel alive, tackle problems like hair fall, and control frizz and dryness?
So, here's the rescuer to your every haircare problem. Say goodbye to all the worries of hair fall and other hair damages with Mother Sparsh’s Dashmool Hair Lep!
Let's take a short tour of this hair care product for ayurvedic treatment for hair fall and tell you how to use Mother Sparsh Hair Lep.
What is Dashmool Hair Lep?
Mother Sparsh Dashmool Hair Lep is a remedial & traditional Ayurvedic treatment for hair fall. It is an age-old Ayurvedic home remedy passed down through generations that aids to control hair fall, curbs early hair greying & promotes healthy scalp and hair.
In ancient Ayurveda, a blended paste prepared with natural & potent herbs was used as an effective hair re-vitalizing treatment & incorporating the same culture, Mother Sparsh introduced Dashmool Hair Lep, a hair growth powder, infused with the blend of potent botanical herbs like Methi, Tejpatra, Triphala, Tulsi, Shikakai, Mulethi, Brahmi, Bakuchi, Curry Leaf, Japa, and Dashamoola: a concoction of 10 luxurious herbs.
Mother Sparsh Hair lep is enriched with ayurvedic herbs for hair growth and is made of 100% organic ingredients that are free from toxins & harsh chemicals like sulfates, phthalates & parabens that are commonly found in an ordinary Indian hair mask or herbal hair mask.
What are Dashmool Hair Lep Benefits?
This Ayurvedic treatment for hair fall helps treat fragile & brittle hair by strengthening hair follicles & sealing in the nutritive benefits. Following are the Dashmool hair lep benefits:
- Controls hair fall
- Nourishes and moisturizes hair from scalp to tip and promotes healthy natural hair growth.
- Anti-dandruff properties eliminate dandruff and relieve dry, flaky scalp
- Treats mitigate hair damage which causes split ends and breakage of hair
- Acts as a hair vitalizer to infuse hair with essential vitamins & add a luminescent sheen to them
- Help in controlling excessive hair fall in new mothers after pregnancy
Ayurvedic treatment for hair fall is gentle on colored & chemically treated hair
Dashmool Hair lep's ayurvedic herbs for hair growth:
- Dashamoola: A potent Ayurvedic formulation crafted with 10 different herbs. It effectively stimulates hair growth, reducing hair breakage, and helps relieve scalp-related problems while replenishing coarse & brittle hair.
- Curry Leaves: Loaded with protein & antioxidants, curry leaves are known as an elixir for your hair. It combats premature greying of hair & preserving the overall scalp health by combating external & thermal stressors.
- Brahmi: Known to restore the vitality of the hair, Brahmi improves hair density and helps strengthen the hair follicles. Its myriad medicinal properties aid in eliminating dandruff, reducing split ends & other hair-related problems.
- Shikakai: Deemed as one of the most effective traditional Ayurveda hair remedies, Shikakai soothes the scalp while improving the strength & elasticity of hair. It adds sheen to the tresses & encourages stronger, fuller & bouncier hair.
- Triphala: Triphala churna for hair stimulates the hair follicles & the roots. It also helps to remove dandruff. Triphala for hair is the best ingredient to control fizz.
Why Dashmool hair lep ayurvedic treatment for hair fall? Why Opt for a natural hair cleanser and not a chemical one?
Most of the hair masks available in the market are laden with chemicals that have dreadful effects on human skin & health and are also harmful to the environment. The chemical formulation of the products seeps into our skin and increases the toxicity level.
The goal of Ayurvedic treatment for hair fall is not just to find a solution to the problem at hand but to eradicate it from its roots. The best way to pamper your hair with an ayurvedic hair treatment and add an extra boost of nutrition is to use an Ayurvedic lep for hair. The ayurvedic ingredients for hair growth in Dashmoola powder hair lep provide nourishment, control hair fall and early hair greying, reduce dandruff & promote healthy scalp & hair.
Dashmool Hair lep for postpartum hair fall
Many new moms see noticeable hair loss a couple of months after having a baby. The excessive shedding of hair is caused by falling estrogen levels which are higher during pregnancy.
Well..! Motherhood is a lovely phase of life. New mothers hardly get any time for themselves as the precious babies occupy most of their daily routines. So, Mother Sparsh hair lep is the best ayurvedic treatment for hair fall for your postpartum hair loss.
How to use Dashmool Hair Lep?
Specially designed as an ayurvedic treatment for hair fall, the following are the steps to achieve healthy hair and know how to use Mother Sparsh Hair Lep:
Step 1: Take the required quantity of Mother Sparsh Dashmool ayurvedic Lep and mix with curd or water to form a smooth paste.
Step 2: Gently apply on the scalp, from roots to ends.
Step 3: Leave it on for 30-45 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
Step 4: For effective results, we recommend using a hair care oil before applying the Lep, such as Mother Sparsh’s 30 Herbs Hair Oil