You may be wondering how a product so frequently used in cooking is here in a blog that is related to hair growth. But cinnamon, just like other naturally derived products has advantages more than one! Cinnamon is the ultimate hair growth vitalizer while remaining one of the most admired food ingredients.
You might be wondering how cinnamon has the best ingredients for hair growth. What are the benefits of cinnamon for hair growth? Is cinnamon effective against dandruff? What are the side effects of using cinnamon? How to use cinnamon for Hair growth? etc. In this blog, we will answer all your queries related to cinnamon and help you learn how it is a hair growth vitalizer.
What is Cinnamon?
Cinnamon is most commonly known as a spice and it is obtained from the inner bark of a few species of trees from the genus Cinnamon. Although it is mainly used as a cooking spice, it has an incredible medicinal value! Cinnamon oil (Dalchini Oil) has powerful anti-fungal, anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial properties that stimulate blood circulation and promote healthy scalp and hair growth.
How does Cinnamon act as New Age Hair Growth Vitalizer?
- Hair growth is essentially dependent on the good health of the scalp. As cinnamon has anti-fungal, anti-oxidant, and anti-bacterial properties, it helps your scalp fight infections caused by various infections and fungi.
- Cinnamon oils are known for their blood cleansing properties and cinnamaldehyde, one of the main components in cinnamon, is responsible for promoting hair length and density. Acting as a hair growth vitalizer, Cinnamon provides uniform blood circulation to the hair follicles and the scalp and can be deemed perfect hair growth oil.
- Cinnamon contains certain vitamins, minerals, and proteins that help it make it a hair growth vitalizer. The presence of Vitamin A and C along with riboflavin, niacin, and thiamine makes it the most favored Ayurveda oil for hair growth.
- Cinnamon, along with providing health and vital nutrients also provides treatment to scalp acne, prevents hair from split ends and hair breakage.
- Cinnamon is highly effective in providing complete nourishment to your scalp with the best ingredients for hair growth. It has some exceptional exfoliating properties that cleanse the scalp and protect it from dust.
- Studies have shown that cinnamon as an Ayurvedic oil for hair growth is also highly effective against head lice. The antiseptic and antibacterial properties of cinnamon remove the very microorganisms that are responsible for this condition and improves overall hair health.
- Are you looking forward to having shiny hair? Then cinnamon is best for you. The use of harmful chemicals and other harmful environmental conditions usually makes our hair look dull and lifeless.
Don't worry if you have dull-looking hair because these are very common. Cinnamon, with its unique ability to provide deep nourishment and enhanced blood circulation to the scalp, ensures that you have strong and shiny hair irrespective of your age.
How to use Cinnamon for hair growth?
If you wish to have strong and beautiful hair and give it the most natural treatment, there is barely anything better than cinnamon. You can use it with Yogurt, honey, or oil as a base before washing your hair. Let’s know how you can use Cinnamon for hair growth:
- In a small pan, warm up warm 1/4 cup olive oil until it is lukewarm and becomes suitable to be applied on the scalp.
- Then try to create a hair paste by adding 4-5 drops of cinnamon oil
- Apply the mixture that you have come up with on your scalp until it is completely wet.
- Let it sink for 25-20 minutes and then wash your hair.
What are the side effects of Cinnamon Oil for hair?
Cinnamon has undeniable health benefits when it comes to hair, health, and skin but even natural ingredients can cause and trigger allergies, a patch test is recommended before using. This hair growth oil has some side effects that you should remain cautious of. These are:
- Skin irritation
- Skin redness
- Increases body heat
If you happen to experience any side effects, it is advised to discontinue usage.
All in all, cinnamon has benefits beyond words and is an amazing hair growth vitalizer! Not only it is good for overall health and wellbeing but its magical benefits to hair health can’t be denied. Not only does it make hair look good from the outside but provides complete nutrition and conditioning to the scalp. Cinnamon oil ensures that you enjoy long, strong, and healthy hair!
Cinnamon has strong anti-fungal, anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial properties that stimulate blood circulation and promotes scalp and hair growth.
Hope you enjoyed reading our Blog Stay Tuned & Join our Newsletter!