- Spray on exposed part of body except face, also spray around body anywhere, clothes, room & play area.
- Note : Shake well before use. Don’t spray on wounds, cuts & irritated skin.
|1||Lemon Grass (Whole Plant)||With its natural fragrance, used as natural insect repellent|
|2||Citronella (Whole Plant)||Helps in repelling the mosquito bites|
|3||Eucalyptus (Leaf)||Prevents mosquitos bites|
|4||Camphor (Exudate)||Kills the presence of mosquitos|
Is this product is skin-friendly for babies?
Is it different from Fabric roll-on, if so, how?
Is there any precaution we need to take while using this spray?
When can we use this spray?
Do I need to store the bottle in a cool temperature or it is safe at room temperature?
Does this product have anti-oxidant agents to keep my baby safe from harmful chemicals?
- Best Before - Within 36 months from the date of manufacture.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger allergies, a patch test is recommended before using.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Natural Insect RepellentWith Lemon Grass, Eucalyptus Oil & Citronella Oil That Aids In Keeping The Mosquitoes At Bay
We at Mother Sparsh ship our products pan India.
Minimum Shipping Price of 49/- to be applied on orders below 449/- .
Order above 3000/- will be accepted on prepaid payments only.
Orders placed after Saturday 5:00 PM will be processed for shipment only on the following Mondays or upcoming working days.
The estimate delivery time may vary slightly from State to State & Metro to Non-Metro City. Days are calculated as working days, excluding Sundays & Holidays.