Benefits of Japa Pushpa (Hibiscus) for Hair Care
- Reading time 2 mins.
Ayurvedic Hair Care practices never fail to amaze us with the healing properties and unerring results. The abundance of ayurvedic herbs, roots, and flowers India soil grows adds to this glory. Japa Pushpa (Hibiscus) is one such herb that holds a lot of potentials to treat hair damage and unravel the solution for several hair problems.
Hibiscus is also known for its astounding benefits in balancing blood pressure and body weight. It is enriched with antibacterial properties to fight bacterial infection and several diseases. In addition, drinking hibiscus tea regularly is known to prevent liver damage and cancer.
However, this blog is devoted to revealing the power Jaba Pushpa holds in Ayurvedic Hair Care Treatments.
Hair Care with Japa Pushpa
When we said Hibiscus is a medicinal herb, we didn’t mean that you have to travel across forests to find this plant. It is a common garden plant, which you can also have in your balcony garden.
The following are the reasons why you should consider Jaba Pushpa Hair Growth Oil to bless your hair care routine:
● Hair Growth: Hibiscus is a potential source of vitamins, amino acids and antioxidants essential for hair growth. Regular usage of Japa Pushpa and Hair Care Products with Japa Pushpa provides hair roots with essential nutrients and promotes hair growth.
● Scalp Rejuvenation: Hibiscus juice is rich in cooling and soothing properties, making it an ideal scalp refreshing tonic. Massaging the scalp with hibiscus hair growth oil increases blood circulation and rejuvenates the hair follicles.
● Oil Balance: Sebaceous glands present beneath the scalp produce natural oils needed for moisture. However, sometimes these glands produce sebum (oil) in excess amount, which eventually damages the texture of the hair. Including hibiscus in your hair care routine balances the situation by preventing excess oil formation and providing enough smoothness to hair strands.
● Fortify scalp from damages: Hibiscus plants are enriched with resilient properties to prevent external scalp and hair blight. The natural UV protection factors in it protect against sun scarring and other hair problems due to UV exposure. It is also effective in maintaining pH balance to activate the hair follicles and control oil production.
● Maintain Natural Hair Colour: Early greying and hair dullness are two common hair problems of our generation. The natural flavonoids, pigments, and antioxidants in hibiscus plants impart lustre and pigmentation to your hair strands, making them darker and shinier.
● Dandruff Control: Excess oil production and sweat accumulation on the scalp can lead to the formation of flaky dandruff. Hibiscus has antimicrobial properties to keep dandruff-germing fungus at bay and keep the scalp clean.
● Natural Conditioning: Hibiscus is well-known for its conditioning properties; ultra-emollients in it prevent frizz and dryness. The deep nourishing elements hydrate hair strands from within and protect strands from split ends.
Hair Growth Oil with Japa Pushpa
Oil massages promote hair health and prevent hair fall; hair growth oils with hibiscus essence are the best for thick and long hair. Make your own Japa Pushpa hair oil in the following method:
● Pluck a few leaves and petals of hibiscus to make a thick paste using a blender or hand mixer.
● Take a heavy-bottom vessel and heat an appropriate amount of oil (preferably sunflower oil or coconut oil).
● Add the paste to the oil and let it boil until no amount of water remains in the mixture.
● Let the oil cool down at room temperature, strain the oil with a metallic strainer and store it in a glass bottle.
We know that you might not have time to gather the ingredients yourself and prepare this at home. Don’t worry, Mother Sparsh has got you covered here; Our 30 Herbs Hair Oil is an Ayurvedic Blend of all Japa Pushpa, Bhringraj, Brahmi, Amla, Reetha and other herbs. This best hair oil for hair growth is packed with the goodness of all these herbs to promote hair growth and preserve hair health.
Q1. What is the Best Hair Care Routine?
Make a paste of Dashmool Hair Lep with 30 Herbs Hair Oil and curd, apply it on the scalp and wait for 20-30 minutes. Wash off the hair with Mother Sparsh Jabapushp Hair Cleanser and condition it with Jabapushp Hair Conditioner. Follow this routine twice every week for better hair growth and improved hair health.
Q2. Which is the Best Hair Oil for Hair Growth and thickness?
Mother Sparsh 30 Herbs Hair Oil is a Vedic formulation of Herbs such as Japa Pushpa, Brahmi, Reetha, Amla, and 26 other herbs and roots. It prevents hair fall, promotes hair growth and ensures that your hair remains nourished and healthy.
Q3. Which Shampoo & Conditioner is the best to use with Hair Growth Oil?
Mother Sparsh Jabpushp hair cleanser and conditioner are ayurvedic hair cleansing combos to clean and nourish hair.
Mother Sparsh Hair Care
We at Mother Sparsh are keen to provide you with nothing but the best! And when it comes to hair care, 30herbs hair oil comes second to none. This age-old formula will take you back to your grandma’s hair care routine; boost it with Dashmool Hair Lep, Jabapushp cleanser and Jabapushp conditioner round-off your Intense Hair Care Routine.
Let us know in the comments your queries and feedback.