How to Buy Skin Care Products for Kids?
- Reading time 1 mins.
Have you ever tried to buy baby lotion, an anti-dandruff shampoo or any skin care products for kids online? Then you must know how overwhelming skincare shopping for kids is! The umpty number of products and the hefty ingredient chart might send new parents into a spiral.
This blog will save you from that trouble and give you an insight into the skincare products your kids’ skin demands.
Read more and shop smart for your little one.
One question that confuses many parents is ‘ what are the skincare products your kids need. So here is the list of skincare products you must use for kids.
● Natural Sunscreen: A sunscreen with SPF 30 is necessary to keep your kid safe from sunburn, pigmentation and other side effects of UV exposure.
● Moisturising cream: Skin dryness is a major skin problem that troubles kids. You can prevent itchy and flaky skin dryness with a moisturising lotion.
● Face cream: Just like you do not use moisturising lotion on your face, you cannot use a baby moisturising lotion on your baby’s face. Use a Baby Face Cream to prevent dryness on their face and provide moisturisation.
● Rash cream: Skin rashes and allergies are common for kids, and your regular body lotion won’t help it. So, always keep a rash cream handy with you for such situations.
Now that you know what products you should buy, here is our suggestion on how to buy skincare products for kids. Read the ingredient list twice before picking skincare products for kids.
The following are some of the ingredients that will nourish your child’s skin:
● Jojoba Oil: It is a natural source of Vit. E and antioxidants; the hypoallergenic properties of Jojoba oil help in preventing skin irritation in kids. Always pick a natural body lotion or rash cream with Jojoba oil as a prominent ingredient.
● Avocado Oil: It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties to treat irritated and chapped skin. It hydrates and moisturises your baby’s skin from within and provides protection against UV rays.
● Shea Butter: It is a natural butter with anti-inflammatory properties; it will heal skin dryness and impart hydration. The gentle moisturising feature of this butter makes it an ideal product for baby skincare.
● Coconut Oil: The antiviral and antibacterial properties of coconut oil makes it the ideal ingredient for baby skincare. It moisturises skin and gives it a natural glow and suppleness.
1. At what age should you start using skincare products?
There is no age to care for your skin; every age demands different types of skincare products. Understand your kid’s age and skin type and buy the best natural skin care products for kids.
2. What skincare is good for 12-year-olds?
Plant-Powered Natural skincare products for kids are the best for children under 13. It not only caters to their skincare requirement but nourishes them from within.
3. How do you treat dandruff in Kids?
Mother Sparsh Brahmi Anti-Dandruff Hair Lep is a blend of ayurvedic herbs and roots to treat dandruff in kids. Use it with Mother Sparsh Brahmi anti-dandruff hair oil, shampoo and conditioner.
Natural Skin Care Products for Kids
Now you know that children’s skin care demands a lot of care, and every product you buy impacts their skin health. Choose products enriched with natural ingredients and treat their skin problems. So, get the best skin care products for kids from the Mother Sparsh website now to avail exciting offers.
Comment below your queries regarding kids’ skincare to get suggestions on the right skincare products.