There are several reasons for dark spots on your face, yet covering it up is never the solution. So, instead of searching for a quick fix, let’s invest in Ayurveda and give your skin the touch of real care. Natural skin care products will ensure that the dark spot fades away from within and your skin is healthy again.
Natural & nutritive ingredients are the ideal way for dark spot-free glowing skin. Here, we have gathered all the information you need to know to care for and cure your skin. This blog will help you invest in the best products for glowing skin in India.
What are dark spots?
Some of the main reasons for dark spots are:
● Exposure to UV rays:
Now that you know the common causes of dark spots, let's look into the solution.
How to Treat Dark Spots?
The first and foremost rule for skin treatment is to stay out of harmful chemical products as much as possible. So, switch to natural skin care products and give your skin the right care it deserves.
Here are your solutions for skincare.
Skin Care Diet:
● Aloe vera Juice: It is a great source of Vitamin A, B & C, which are adequate for skin health. Regular intake of Aloe vera Juice is known to fade dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
● Papaya: It is a good source of Vit C, minerals, and enzymes that can treat dark spots. Including papaya in your daily diet can help in eliminating dark spots.
● Green Tea: Green tea is a great source of detox agents which clarify your skin. It helps in eliminating impurities and giving skin a natural glow.
● Sweet Potato: It is rich in retinol, anthocyanins, and beta carotene, which helps in fighting hyperpigmentation and skin inflammation.
● Lemon: Lemon has an abundance of Vit C and is known as a natural skin brightener. It has detox properties to purify your skin; so, include lemon juice in your menu for clearing dark spots.
Natural Home Remedies:
● Turmeric Ubtan:
Turmeric is rich in curcumin and has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Applying turmeric ubtan with other skin healing ingredients will help in fading dark spots and hyperpigmentation. Apply turmeric ubtan twice a week to remove dark spots and get naturally glowing skin.
● Apple Cider Vinegar:
Apple cider vinegar is a rich source of acetic acid which lightens dark spots and pigmentation. Mix it with an equal quantity of water, apply it on the dark spot, leave it for 2-3 minutes, and wash it off with lukewarm water. Make it a regular routine for the complete removal of dark spots.
● Tomato Paste:
Tomato has a compound in it called Lycopene and it is effective in curing dark spots and marks. Make a mix of tomato paste and olive oil, apply it on the face for twenty minutes and wash it with lukewarm water for the best result.
Best Products for Glowing Skin & Dark Spot Removal
● Mother Sparsh Rose & Beetroot Face Lep: Touted for its skin preserving qualities, the finely milled rose petals give a radiant glow to the skin & Beetroot packs your skin with anti-oxidants. It helps in skin brightening and reducing dark & uneven patches.
● Mother Sparsh Turmeric healing day cream & night balm: These are two ideal natural products for glowing skin. It is infused with turmeric and several other essential herbs to reduce hyperpigmentation.
Why Mother Sparsh?
Their turmeric skin healing range comprises all the skin care products one needs to keep their skin glowing. The power of turmeric and neem also ensures to wipe down dark spots and hyperpigmentation.
Don’t you also want naturally glowing skin?? Then don’t wait, invest in Natural Skin Care Products by Mother Sparsh.