If your skin turns oily 15-30 minutes after a refreshing face wash, assemble here! Because we are here to reveal the most effective yet easy skincare routine for oily skin.
At least a few of us are in the misconception that oily skin is a bane. So let us begin by popping your bubble and giving you insights into how good your skin is.
The sebaceous gland present underneath the skin is responsible for producing sebum. It is an oily substance that appears over the skin and provides natural moisturisation.
However, for some, the sebaceous gland produces sebum in excess quantities and leads to a condition called seborrhea (oily skin).
Scroll down to learn more about oily skin, the ideal skincare routine and the best skincare products in India for Oily skin.
Problems of Oily Skin
- Breakouts : You will wake up to big and small painful pimples every now and then. These pimples are due to the accumulation of sebum and bacteria.
- Large Pores : Large clogged pores are another problem that comes with oily skin. Sebum sweeps into the pores, get trapped there and oxidise to leave black marks.
- Shiny skin : Who doesn’t want shiny skin? Well, people with oily skin!! Oil layered shiny skin is a common problem that oily skin people face.
Oil Marks Everywhere : Don’t you spot oil marks on the phone screen after a call or on the pillowcase after a nice nap? We know! It is also because of the excess oil production on the skin.
We know that the issues associated with oily skin give you a hard time. However, you shouldn’t blame your skin for it; the reason can be your lack of proper skincare.
A good and consistent skincare routine for oily skin can easily put an end to all your oily skin-related problems.
The right skincare routine for Oily Skin
Your skincare regimen plays a vital role in determining the health condition of your skin. A good routine with natural skin care products can make your skin glow.So, here is the perfect morning to night skincare routine for oily skin:
Morning skincare routine for oily skinWaking up to oil marks on the white pillowcase is common for people with oily skin. So the first step in our routine is clearing oil from the skin.
● Wash: Wash your face with lukewarm water to remove excess oil and open clogged pores. It will flush out the oil stuck in the pores and refresh your skin for a bright day. We suggest using a mild face wash to remove dirt and bacteria from the skin.
● Pat Dry: Wipe out the water on the face with a clean and soft cotton towel. Press the towel on your face gently in a dabbing motion to avoid skin damage.
● Moisturise: Your skin will be dry after you wash; so, apply a few drops of natural face oil to moisturise and hydrate your skin.
● Day Cream: Apply a lightweight day cream to keep your face hydrated and moisturised throughout the day.
And as simple as that, you are ready for a good day!
Evening Skin Care Routine for Oily SkinYour skin will be dull and tired by the evening, and it needs a good routine for energisation.
● Cleansing: Deep cleanse your face with mild ayurvedic face wash to remove oil and dirt. Then, pat dry with a soft cotton towel and let your skin breathe air for a while.
● Massaging: People often wonder if aloe vera is good for oily skin? Our answer is, aloe vera is the best for your skin. Make your own aloe vera gel at home by mixing it with honey, and use it as a massage gel. That will refresh your face and prevent excess oil formation on your skin.
● Night Cream: Night balm is an essential part of the evening skincare routine. Apply a peanut-size night balm on your face and massage in a circular motion. That will keep your face naturally moisturised and hydrated.
Weekly skincare routine for oily skin
● Cleansing: Wash your face with a plant powered face wash and pat dry with a soft towel.
● Ubtan: Ubtans are natural face masks made with 100% plant-derived ingredients. It will ensure the glow of the skin and oil balance.
Orange peel powder, turmeric powder, neem leaves, methi, and lemon peel powder are ideal for oily skin. So make a paste of all these ingredients to cleanse and rejuvenate your skin.
Luckily, Mother Sparsh Turmeric Healing Face Ubtan is a blend of all these ingredients along with saunf and Kesar for skin brightening. Mix it with water, apply it on the face for 30 minutes and wash it off for naturally radiant skin.
Mother Sparsh Skin Care Routine for Oily Skin
The following are a list of Mother Sparsh Products that are ideal for oily skin:
● Turmeric Ubtan: For Weekly Skincare.
● Turmeric Healing Face Wash: Daily Skin Cleansing.
● Turmeric Skin Healing Day Cream: Light-weight formula for all-day hydration.
● Turmeric Skin Healing Night Balm: Heal your skin while you sleep.
● Coffee and Tonka Bean Face Oil: Natural Moisturisation.
Get the Best Care for your Skin
It is high time you stop blaming your skin and start giving it the care it deserves. Pick skincare products that suit your skin type and texture, and practice a good skincare routine.
So, switch to the best skin care products in India for oily skin now!!