- Remove soiled diaper from baby’s bottom.
- Clean the nappy area and allow it to dry.
- Apply diaper rash cream liberally on baby’s bottom, as often as necessary.
|3||Glycerine||Humectant & moisturizing lotion|
|5||Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice||Sootde tde skin & anti-inflammatory agent|
|6||Camellia Sinensis (Green tea) Leaf Extract||Antioxidants|
|7||Chamomillla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract||Natural skin moisturizing benefits|
|8||Lavandula Angustifolia Extract||Anti-inflammatory|
|10||Lactic Acid||Improves skin condition|
What are the major ingredients of this product?
What is the purpose of this cream?
Is this product safe for my baby?
How thick should I apply?
Should I apply everywhere or only where I can see red?
- Best Before - Within 24 months from the date of manufacture.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger allergies, a patch test is recommended before using.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Baby's Playtime Combo
Plant Powered Diaper Rash Cream For Babies with Calendula Oil, Organic Shea butter To Relief Rash Discomfort And Inflammation
We at Mother Sparsh ship our products pan India.
Minimum Shipping Price of 49/- to be applied on orders below 449/- .
Order above 3000/- will be accepted on prepaid payments only.
Orders placed after Saturday 5:00 PM will be processed for shipment only on the following Mondays or upcoming working days.
The estimate delivery time may vary slightly from State to State & Metro to Non-Metro City. Days are calculated as working days, excluding Sundays & Holidays.