Whether you are six weeks into pregnancy or holding your little munchkin now, you must be wondering about baby bottles. There is no doubt that you must sterilise baby bottles daily; the real question is how to do it. Which baby liquid cleanser should you use? How often should one sterilise baby bottles? The queries regarding baby bottle cleansing go on.
We are about to put an end to that confusion and give you a detailed picture of the best liquid cleanser for baby bottles and how to use it.
Plant-Powered Baby Liquid Cleanser
Baby bottles, if not sterilised, will turn into a breeding ground of bacteria and other disease-causing germs. The sour milk odour you get every time you open the bottle and the brownish milky film inside it are signs of bacterial accumulation. Studies even connect unhygienic baby bottles to health problems such as Sepsis and Cronobacter infection. Ergo, if you see any of these signs in your baby’s feeding bottle, it is high time you switch to the best liquid cleanser for baby bottles.
Mother Sparsh Plant-Powered Baby Liquid Cleanser is a plant-derived remedy to disinfect baby bottles and baby gears. The antimicrobial and antioxidant properties of basil leaves and green apple prevent bacterial build-up inside the bottle. Its toxin-free formula ensures your child's safety and the hygiene of the infant feeding items.
Baby Bottle Cleansing Steps
It takes three months for babies to develop their immune system; therefore, they are at high risk of infections. From formula milk you give to the feeding bottle you use can be a source of threat. So, proper sterilisation and regular cleansing using a baby liquid cleanser are of high necessity.
While you have to wash your feeding bottle using a baby bottle liquid cleanser after every use, you do not have to sterilise it more than once a day.
Stove Top Sterilisation
Sterilising baby bottles in a saucepan on the stovetop is one of the easiest and safest ways to ensure hygiene.
● Take a heavy-bottom large saucepan (preferably steel) with water and bring it to boil on the stovetop.
● Separate your baby bottle parts as top, bottom, nipple and travel cap; wash all parts in Mother Sparsh Plant-Powered Baby Liquid Cleanser.
● Immerse each cleansed part into the boiling water using a steel tong and let it boil for 3-5 minutes.
● Take out the parts carefully using the steel tong and keep them upside down on a dry kitchen towel. It will drain the water remaining inside the bottle and prevent moisture trapping.
If you are using a glass baby bottle, the dishwasher is also a good option for sterilisation. Here is how you can do it:
● Open the bottle to separate each part and wash them in Plant-Powered Baby Liquid Cleanser.
● Keep the small parts like nipple and ring on the top rack for the utensils or dishwasher safe basket.
● Put the bottle in the rack for glass vessels to prevent breaking.
● Set the dishwasher on the sanitise cycle ( you can also use a hot water cycle) and complete it with a heat dry.
● Take out the bottles after the cycles and keep them on a dry paper towel to remove the remaining moisture.
Microwave is another simple method to sterilise your baby bottle; follow these methods for perfection:
● Clean the microwave with a cotton cloth to remove food debris from the oven.
● Wash Baby bottles with Plant Powered Baby Liquid Cleanser to remove milk remains.
● Fill the bottle with water and microwave for 2-3 minutes at the highest temperature.
● Take out the bottles using oven mitts, remove the water and keep it upside down on a dry paper towel to remove moisture content.
Q1. Do you need to sanitise baby bottles after each use?
No. Washing baby bottles with Plant-Powered Baby Liquid Cleanser after every use and sanitising once every day is enough. However, we suggest you sanitise it before feeding the baby again if the baby is sick or the bottle is exposed to any unhygienic environment.
Q2. Why do my baby bottles have a film on them?
The fat content in milk leaves an oily film inside baby feeding bottles; the more it stays there, the higher the chances of bacterial accumulation. Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Baby Liquid Cleanser removes up to 50% of the milky film effectively to keep the bottle hygienic.
Q3. How do you get the milk odour off a baby bottle?
Mother Sparsh Liquid Baby Cleanser is enriched with basil, green apple, and lemongrass essence to give a refreshing smell.
Baby’s Safety First
Buying the right baby care products is the first step to happy parenting; with Mother Sparsh by your side, you won’t have to go through the hassle of searching for the best product. Use Plant-Powered Baby Liquid Cleanser to cleanse your baby’s feeding bottle, pacifier, toys and baby gears.
So, what are you waiting for? Go to the Website and Order Now!