- Cleaning : Pour the cleanser directly on the washing sponge to clean toys, feeding bottles, nipples, etc.
- Rinsing : After cleaning rinse the objects with running water for about 5 seconds. If using a basin, change the water at least twice.
|2||SLES||Plant based mild surfactant|
|3||CAPB||Plant based mild surfactant|
|5||Green Apple||Natural cleanser|
|6||Basil||Natural anti-bacterial agent|
|7||Sodium Benzoate||Bio-degradable preservative|
|8||Citric Acid||Natural pH adjuster|
|9||Flavour-lemon fruity||IFRA Certified fragrance|
Can I use this to clean baby toys, bottles, nipples, and accessories?
Does it contain anti-bacterial properties?
What makes it effective in removing the toughest stains or milk residue from baby bottles?
Should I sterilize the baby stuff after using this cleanser?
- Best Before - Within 24 months from the date of manufacture.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger allergies, a patch test is recommended before using.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Marketed by :
Mother Sparsh Baby Care Pvt Ltd.
Plot No. - 330,Industrial Area Phase - 1
Panchkula, Haryana - 134113
24x7 Helpline: 0172-4102902
Manufactured by :
NG Electro Products (P) Limited Plot No. 51,
HIMUDA Industrial Area,
Baddi, Dist Solan (H.P.)-173205
Plant Powered Natural Baby Liquid Cleanser
We at Mother Sparsh ship our products pan India.
Minimum Shipping Price of 49/- to be applied on orders below 449/- .
Order above 3000/- will be accepted on prepaid payments only.
Orders placed after Saturday 5:00 PM will be processed for shipment only on the following Mondays or upcoming working days.
The estimate delivery time may vary slightly from State to State & Metro to Non-Metro City. Days are calculated as working days, excluding Sundays & Holidays.