How to Wear Napper?
Step 2 : Place the soaker pad inside the liner pocket of the diaper.
Step 3 : Gently place the baby on top of the diaper.
Step 4 : Wrap the diaper around your baby’s waist, and adjust the fit with Snap waist buttons using the waist snaps on both sides.
Step 5 : Ensure that there is no gap between the thigh & the elastic.
How to wash Nappers?
Step 1 : Remove the insert & clean the diaper & insert with high-pressure water
Step 2 : Soak Diaper for a few minutes in detergent water
Step 3 : Wash well by rubbing gently, do not use a brush
Step 4 : Rise thoroughly till no detergent remains
Step 1 : Take off the insert & rinse off the residuals with high-pressure water
Step 2 : Soak diaper & insert for a few minutes in detergent water before washing with a baby detergent
Step 3 : Line dry under the sun
Add water Softener if there is only hard water available in your area. It is suggested Not to use any Cloth Disinfectant/Dettol/Fabric Softener/Detergent with fragrance/conditioners - Use Baby Detergent which are Mild in nature to preserve the Reusable Baby Diaper.
It is suggested Not to wring hard These Reusage Cloth Diaper are made of cloth which can be hand washed or machine washed as per your convenience.
How many times I can Wash these Reusable Cloth Diaper?
Should I wash Nappers by Mother before I use them on my baby?
- Machine Wash Cold or Warm to a maximum of 104°F/40°C
- Line Dry Naturally
- Do not Bleach
- Do not Iron
What are the Hygiene Benefits of using Reusable Cloth Diaper for babies?
- The infant can feel when the diaper is wet, which may support early potty training
- Depending on the type of diaper, the infant may have less exposure to harmful chemicals including pesticides and fragrances For Example, Cloth Diapers are pesticides and fragrances - FREE
- Cloth Diapers may be more breathable, which can help reduce skin irritation
- Infants with allergies may have skin reactions to certain fabric (Synthetic) or chemicals in disposable diapers. Switching to cloth diapers, may reduce exposure to allergens and other irritant factors present in disposable diapers
What are the key features of the Insert in the cloth Diaper?
- Skin Safe Dry Touch Top Sheet
- Super Absorbent Micro Terry
- Soft, Breathable Back Sheet
Adjustable Snap Buttons
- To ensure that no tension added around baby’s waist
- With variety of Fits from XS(5-7 kgs) to L(15-17kgs) which can fit a 3 Month old baby to 3 Year Old Toddler.