How to Increase Breast Milk Naturally & Why it's crucial?
Breastfeeding is a blessing in itself, to have that power to nourish your precious little one. It is a first-ever magical bond experience between a new mom and an infant. But motherhood might bring out many concerns that some moms face. Issues like not being able to produce enough milk or due to some problems that prevent them from doing so after the baby is born.
It is heartbreaking, leading them to stress upon questions like - how to increase breast milk naturally? How to increase breast milk in one day? What diet plan should be taken and how to increase breast milk by Indian food? Which food is the best milk booster? Will any natural lactation supplement help? How to increase breast milk naturally without any side effects? Is using supplements to increase breast milk safe? Will it boost my breast milk production naturally? Is it worth it or not? And many more.
Though here is the good news. If you are wondering which powder is best to increase breast milk. Here is one thing for sure that might become a savior as well as an answer to how to increase breast milk naturally. It is our pleasure to walk you through it right now.
Mother Sparsh’s Vardaan Ayurvedic natural lactation supplement is your solution to every breast milk-related problem.
Vardaan is an Ayurvedic post-pregnancy home remedy specially designed for lactating mothers to improve their breast milk production naturally. It is a safe, natural formulation with ayurvedic herbs that provide ideal nutrition to boost milk production. It is treasured with ayurvedic age-old home remedies to increase breast milk, that is enriched with100% natural sources of calcium and 5 essential herbs to increase your breast milk production naturally.
It helps in fulfilling the increased need of a new mother body by providing additional nutrition and care. Your journey to motherhood can be life-changing and with our best lactation powder in India, we aim to provide you with healthy supplements that you may need along the way. It works as a medicine to increase breast milk. Know more about how to increase breast milk naturally with every detail of the product.
Is it breast milk increasing powder? What are the ingredients?
- Shatavari: A famous Ayurvedic ingredient that boosts female fertility and improves breast milk production naturally for mothers.
- Elaichi: It has anti-inflammatory properties and acts as a delicious flavoring ingredient.
- Amla: A good source of vitamin C that stimulates the digestive system and enhances the immune system.
- Yashtimadhu: It is a prized Ayurvedic remedy that helps heal and maintain gastric wellness.
- Dalchini: It works as a powerful antioxidant since it is loaded with medicinal properties.
- Godanti Bhasma: A calcium supplement that is used in curing illness as per Ayurvedic remedies.
How to increase breast milk naturally with it? What are the benefits?
- Made out of 100% natural Ayurvedic herbs inspired by home remedies.
- Help in increasing breast milk production naturally in lactating mothers.
- Assists in fortifying the milk with essential nutrients for the baby.
- Contain Godanti Bhasma, a natural source of calcium to support bone mass in nursing moms.
- Help strengthen the core and enhance the immunity of new moms.
- Bring back the appetite in mothers to provide much-needed nutrition and aids in gaining the right body weight.
- Perfect home-remedial medicine for how to increase breast milk naturally without any side effects.
Breastfeeding and Bone Health
It is a fact that breastfeeding does affect a mother’s bones!!
Studies have shown that women often lose 3% to 5% of their bone mass during breastfeeding. However, they recover after weaning. The bone density loss might result from the growing infant’s increased need for calcium. Often, it is from the mother’s bones. The reason is that their body produces less estrogen, which is an important hormone that protects bones and calcium absorption.
How to increase milk production in mothers with high amount of calcium for bones:
Vardaan provides a sufficient amount of calcium support to nursing mothers. Due to the beneficial herbs like Godanti Bhasma, it fulfills the need for calcium in lactating mothers, and also increases breast milk production naturally.
Tips to keep bones healthy during breastfeeding
Taking care of your bones is very important throughout your lifetime. Your body’s demand for calcium gradually increases during breastfeeding because you and your baby need it.
The National Health Mission suggests that women who are breastfeeding must have 1,200 mg of calcium each day.
The recommended dosage of Mother Sparsh Vardaan will fulfill the considerable requirement of calcium for lactating mothers. Also, we are accredited as the No.1 trusted brand by dermatologists for the mother and baby care range.
Good Sources of Calcium and best Indian food to increase breast milk naturally:
- Low-fat dairy products such as milk, yogurt, and cheese.
- Dark-green leafy vegetables such as collard greens, broccoli, etc.
- Tofu, almonds, seeds, beans, mushrooms, and legumes.
- Foods loaded in calcium such as orange juice, cereals, and bread.
- Methi, Saunf, Lehsun, Jeera, Tulsi, Daliya, Dry fruits.
How to increase breast milk naturally at home with Vardaan..!
Step 1: Add 2-3 spoons of Vardaan Ayurvedic Lactation Supplement in a glass of lukewarm milk.
Step 2: Mix it properly and consume it immediately.
Step 3: Intake it twice a day following these directions.
Note: Do not consume it with hot milk.