- Add 2-3 scoops of Vardaan, in 1 glass of lukewarm milk, twice a day. Stir well and consume immediately.
- Note : Do not consume with hot milk.
What is Vardaan and who can consume it?
What are the ingredients used in Vardaan?
How should Vardaan be consumed?
Can it be consumed by Pregnant Mothers?
Can it be consumed by a mother having diabetes?
Why is there a variation of colour in herbs present in Vardaan?
I don’t like drinking milk/lactose intolerant. What else can I have it with?
While pouring Vardaan, milk was curdled/ejected. Why did this happen?
How is Vardaan different from similar lactating products available in the market?
- Best Before - Within 36 months from the date of manufacture.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Even natural ingredients can cause and trigger allergies, a patch test is recommended before using.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vardaan Ayurvedic Home Remedy with Shatavari & Dalchini For Lactating Mothers
We at Mother Sparsh ship our products pan India.
Minimum Shipping Price of 49/- to be applied on orders below 449/- .
Order above 3000/- will be accepted on prepaid payments only.
Orders placed after Saturday 5:00 PM will be processed for shipment only on the following Mondays or upcoming working days.
The estimate delivery time may vary slightly from State to State & Metro to Non-Metro City. Days are calculated as working days, excluding Sundays & Holidays.